- Insert Pen Drive/USB/Flash Drive, It will make sound but it will not shown in your PC.
- Right click on your “This PC” and then click on manage.
- Left click on Disk Management, here you can see you pen Drive that is Unallocated.
- Right click on your Disk and then click on “New Simple Volume”.
- Click next and then you can assign drive letter.
- Once it is done, you will be redirected to anew window “Format Partition”.
- You can rename your Volume Level and simply click on next.
- Click on Finish .
Now you can see you Pen Drive as a New Volume in Your PC.